Harrison is a gutless rey-rey want too be

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah, that would be a big NO. You do NOT want air to be between your head and the helmet, because it not only doesn't absorb the impact, it completely negates the effect of the cushioning in the helmet.

A properly fitted helmet is as tight to the head as possible.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

rolltide retard and his endless football knowledge. He was a 5th grade pro, yo.

3. amy

amy Starter

Well. This was an enlightening thread-and I use the term 'enlightening' loosely!:ha: A question for discussion. I have this one with hubby often:

Do today's players make it their intention,purpose, to injure opponents and knock them out of the game? Or, is it because today's players are simply much heavier and stronger than in the past? And if, as was said, the players are not wearing their equipment correctly, why aren't they? I know in hockey, the pads are very hard and do a lot of damage. There are around 15 players in the NHL out with concussions at this time, several of them being stars. Too me it's worrisome, because we love the games, but do we have to love the violence? Or can we have the games without the violence?

Whoa, that was way more than one question! sorry!

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

this is why I perfer to see 0400 comming at me instead of the first thing I experience

Keep securing that basement - lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar