Harry Douglas, Da’Norris Searcy take pay cuts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I love what JRob is doing. We will need a brinks truck for Lewan next season. Mariota is going to get a 100mil contract the season after if he makes the season next year without getting hurt. If he misses a few games he will still end up with an 80mil contract.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Dan Williams was cut by the raiders.
    Food for thought...

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Yeah food is all he thought about and that led to his getting cut.

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

why not? :(

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

One would hope. Though I think Searcy still will pay a lot and as it stands Henry is our number 3 WR

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...Pats essentially got Brandin Cooks in round 1 and Kony Ealy and a 3rd for their 2nd round pick.Let's see how everyone else does compared to that.

The Pats have room to franchise Garrapolo but something has to give. If Brady is really thinking he's gonna play another 6-7 years, they SHOULD trade Jimmy G this year (during the draft) and grab another developmental QB somewhere. If Brady is gonna play out his current extension thru 2019, they could keep JimmyG if they want him to take over.

We will know VERY soon I think...especially in a weak QB draft class. If they don't get a first rounder for him during the draft, they probably can't if he gets closer to free agent status.

I could take Butler off their hands for the last pick in round 1 or better yet, maybe pick 42 - which should be his market value.

10. 615nick

615nick Starter

Good move for the titans. Douglas isn't good but, we only have 2 wr better than him right now. We still need to grab 2 or 3 wrs, even with keeping douglas. We can contribute as a leader and a few catches a game, he did have a couple big plays last year. Searcy im really happy about. He's a great #3 s and will play a lot. He's not a pb type guy, but he knows the team and is versatile. I like him and cyp rotating at ss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar