Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by DCtitan49, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

seeing it in less then an hour, lets start the discussions about the movie....

good?

bad?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It'll probably be good. I couldn't be seen in public watching a Harry Potter movie though. That's worse than watching the Pixar movies due to the nerdism of it. Maybe I'm just insecure. :(

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I saw the 1st 2, read the 1st 3 books, I liked the story and everything, I just stopped tho, O well

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I tried to like the HP series, but just couldn't. Maybe it's the British presentation, or maybe because there's so damn much "magic" going on all the time that I can't follow what's really happening. It's a huge distraction that wears thin after a while.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm too ADD to read the books, but I also tried watching some of the movies and never could get into it either.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

i actually have read all the books so far, sad yes i know but i actually like the hp series

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Love the books, love the movies.

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I started reading the books with my daughter when she was young. We would read them and then talk about them. Good bonding experience. Now she is 19 and going to a hoity-toity college and reads all kinds of metaphysical and philosophy books. She asked yesterday if we were getting the new one next week so we could read it. Good or bad, wouldn't pass it reading it for the last time...

9. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Love the books and movies.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Love the movies. But I had to watch that one with the Willow and rat and werewolf and time lapse like three times to figure it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar