Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by DCtitan49, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I saw the movie and it is a Harry Potter movie. What would you expect? The effects were well done, but it is what it is.
  2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea, i myself and other people have to remember, the 5th harry potter isnt going to have a Begining or End, its just going to be one long drawn out middle, because its still got more books to show... i still think the movie should be lengthened to 4 hours - 4 and a half hours....
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

what?
  4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

harry potter movies should be longer, because the books are like 800 pages..

Lord of the rings had shorter books the potter, and there movies ranged from 3 hours - 4 hours....

lord of the rings didnt leave that much out, Harry potter is constantly leaving little parts out, but all together they build up, the movie looses its grab on you....
  5. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

The HP movies are marketed for everyone, unlike LOTR...
  6. Gunny

LOTR left tonnes out.
  7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I take it you did not actually read the LOTR series then by your comment?
  8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol someone leaked the ending of the final book
  9. Gunny

Why would you even post that without at least saying it is a possible spoiler?

I am glad I didn't read any of that, if I had and it had ruined the ending I would have gotten a life time ban for the abuse I would have given you.
  10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol dont worry dude I was messing around with the Potter fans in this thread. That was just something someone made up to what he THOUGHT was going to happen.

But....

I have the true spoilers.. they are 100% real.. and if you ever feel the need to look before you end the final book.. if you cant resist finding out what happens you can click this link.

http://www.zendurl.com/h/hallows/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.