Hartwig Agrees to Terms with Panthers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: According to sources, C Justin Hartwig has agreed to terms to sign with the Carolina Panthers. The 6-foot-4-inch, 312 pound center was drafted by the Titans in 2002 and was the starting center for the last three seasons. Terms of the deal were not released. The Titans were said to be interested in matching the offer but Hartwig's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said his client will sign with the Panthers.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Sounds to me like Rosenhaus and Hartwig decided to go to the Panthers regardless. We didn't have a chance if they weren't willing to give us one.

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

That might sting a little bit.

4. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Time to move Jacob Bell to center.

5. I think you'll find that's not the case to most Titans fans...

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Or not.

7. metal957

metal957 Starter

Fine let him go Amano can do just as good. Hartwig missed a boat load of easy blocks last year. And when it came time for him to block against a 3-4 he just plain sucked. Don't let the door hit you in the A$$

8. danny

danny Guest

Happy Trails Justin, too bad you didn't wind up a Texan so you could do nothing for them too.

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Hartwig never really impressed me. I really want to see what Amano can do or possibly a servicable vet at C. Hell i wouldn't mind taking a look at that Faine guy that Cleveland is trying to ship out. He could turn out nice with Washburn chewin his *** out. Also, Bell with his versatility is another option.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Do you mean Munch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar