Hartwig Agrees to Terms with Panthers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Hasta Hartwig.

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Hahaha, I got it right, in the fact that Washburn is a line coach, but on the wrong side of ball. Yeah, I meant Munch should chew his *** out. :ha:

EDIT: Who knows, maybe Washburn may be needed to do a little extra chewing.... :p

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

4. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Another scrub getting big bucks....He's not a top three or four center...it's all about timing...timing when you become a UFA. C'ya Hartwig! The fact we offered a similar deal and he said no, tells you something about how our FO is looked at by the players. Maybe our money isn't green after all???

5. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

P.S. Can we now get a center who can long snap and save a wasted roster spot and $600K by dumping Amato? Not Eugene, Ken.

6. No

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

He did not hold his own against any NT that I can remember

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar