Has anyone here had a fantasy draft party at a resturant?

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by DownSouthPlayer, Aug 7, 2012.

1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

We going next weekend to Buffalo Wild Wings to do our offline draft. just wondering if anyone has done that there or somewhere else like Hooters. I'm hoping they give us enough space and dont pack us in around everyone else.
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We had ours at Hooters last year and plan on going again this year. What kind of package do you get with Buffalo Wild Wings?

They gave us plenty of space, a draft board, some other stuff, and a ton of coupons. The service was pretty good too...
  3. pobo90

pobo90 LP Field Custodian

BDUBS gave us draft board and stickers. We went on a dead night so service was good lol
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I didn't realize people still did this.
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

I did mine at a shisha bar last year, one of the managers was in the league though so he just let us all in before opening. It was good times.
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How do offline drafts even work? I've seen them do it in The League, but scoring absolutely must be done online. Do you choose the players on a big draft board, then go back and add your players to your team online later?

They call 'em shisha bars up there, eh?

I used to go to hookah bars all the time when I was younger. Huge fad senior year of high school/freshman year of college. Had my own hookah for a while too.
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

I don't go an NFL sunday without shisha :)
  8. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Yes you draft offline and the commish enters the results online. Getting your friends to agree to all be online as the same time for a live draft is challenging. But the food and beer of an offline draft gets them all together.