Has anyone seen refs take over a game as much as UK vs Miss State?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I just wanna remind you that Western Kentucky also beat Mississippi State. That is all.

[​IMG]

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Why should they even bother playing the games then? Clearly it's pointless to play because if you're ranked high you'll automatically win right? Hell let's throw out the tournament and just give the crown to Kansas since they are ranked #1 and will obviously never lose.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

You bring up a great point. Out of the last 10-15 years there's only been a handful of teams outside of the top 4 seeds to make the final four. When I say handful, I mean maybe only 2-3. George Mason is the only 11 seed (The lowest seed ever) to make a final four.

More often then not, the top seeds win the tourney. Most of the time, a #1 seed wins the tourney.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar