Has Collins been sacked?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

1 sack so far that was actually a forced fumble...that's an outstanding testament to our offensive line. I give KC mad props, I thought yesterday was that game everyone has been talking about when he just implodes and loses it for us but somehow (maybe on account of a phantom roughing the passer call) when it mattered he managed to pull it out and make that TD drive... hell yes. 5-0 heading into the bye, cant ask for too much more

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't see how that Jags play is so impressive on Collins' part. It was a designed TE screen. He waited till it was set up, but it was a simple play you expect any NFL QB to be able to make. If anyone made them pay it was Bo and the blockers downfield....or maybe Dinger deserves credit for expecting the blitz and calling the perfect play for it.

In the Vikings game, I remember several failed 3rd down passes under pressure in the 2nd half. It was getting to be an annoying trend as we needed to milk the clock to ice the game, but we were crap on 3rd down passing situations.

Yesterday they got some pressure on Collins and he threw a int. They seemed to know it was pressure on 3rd down that would keep us from getting 1sts. But KFC did make all the throws when it mattered most, gotta give him credit for that.

Our 3rd down % is one of the worst in the league. I don't think it's all because of just one thing, but it's something we need to work on. Our TOP is also below avg this year, and that's not really good for this type of team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar