Has something changed?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Every year we go through the same rigmarole. And every year the Titans end up picking players we never even imagined, and certainly werent the guys we were routing for.

Until...

...last year.

I swear, I went to bed at night last year thinking "Mariota and DGB, Mariota and DGB, Mariota and DGB!"

And then lo and behold, we all know what happened.

Wednesday night I will go to bed thinking "Tunsil, William Jackson, Karl Joseph, Jaylon Smith, Vernon Butler, Kamelei Correa, Austin Johnson!" Over and over to the stars above.

Tall order, I know, but lets see if it works again. Who will you wish for?

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Trade up for Ramsey or sit tight and go BPA.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

One of the top secondary players in first round.

Trade up for Ramsey, or hope Hargreaves fall.

WJIII won't fall to the 2nd, and the Titans didn't even visit with him or anything. So I'm sure the chances of that are slim already.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'll be wishing while I'm watching. I want a starting RT and CB. Don't care what order, or if other picks are used to trade up. IMO those are the 2 biggest holes, and I look to address those with guys who can start day 1.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Best OT at 15, Conklin, Decker I don't care. DB at 33.. Mackensie Alexander or Kendall Fuller will be available at 33. Mark my words. Eli Apple & William Jackson III (for some reason I don't see it) go in the first.

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

Considering if you polled this board and we drafted for the 10 years (seemingly) we would have done much better than the titans have done, i think it's a good thing the titans are doing what we want.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ramsey with #4 trade (or lesser value)
    Buckner or Tunsil with #7 trade (or lesser value).
    If not that, then BPA at #15

I'm OK waiting on RT until 2nd round.

No to Bosa and flier on Jaylon Smith.

If I take a 2nd round flier it'd be on Nkemdiche if he's there around 43/45.

What IS different is that day one will be VERY exciting for us. Not a one and done. Something tells me we're going to pick twice Thursday night.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Heck yeah something changed. We extended DESTROYER!

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. Riverman

:werd::truedat:

I don't recall but it was a few years ago that the "war room" looked disgusted as they turned the card in.( It was caught on camera.) It was like something bad had just went down or fell through. It may have been just before the Taylor Lewan pick.

10. Riverman

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar