Has something changed?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I know, I wish I could just cryogenically freeze myself until then.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I remember an early Jon Robinson interview after he took the job and came off kind of surprised over our scouting system. Apparently it's not very comparable to New England's system. He said he wasn't going to change up things too much because so much scouting has been done already. I'm eager to see the changes he'll talk about next year.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

As much as I'd love to trade up for Ramsey it would likely mean moving from 15 to 3 which would cost a ton. We'd still come out slightly ahead with the Rams trade, but we'd lose almost all of our ammo.

If we can find a way to trade up for him while only giving up #15, a 2nd and 3rd, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, that's not enough and anything more would be too much for us IMO.

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Throw in McClusterf#@k to sweeten the pot :)

5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Haven't been this excited for the NFL Draft in a long time. And I think it's because I actually feel confident in our GM's ability to evaluate players.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If he drafts as well as he's done with everything else so far, we're in damn good shape.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If the Titans want Ramsey they will have a package on offer for every GM picking before them. At this point I have confidence in Robinson to actually execute a draft day trade. Unlike Webster

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Hopefully he gets to pick the HC after the 2017 season.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. LangeSohne

LangeSohne Starter

Would much rather stick and pick at 15. There's a reason a lot of teams are looking to trade back. This is a draft that lacks an absolute sure thing (even Ramsey) but is deep well into the second round. We are perfectly positioned now. There WILL be one of Stanley, Conklin or Decker available at 15. If by some miracle there isn't, we assure ourselves of a STUD defensive player at 15.

Let the draft play out and rack up the talent! Can't wait

10. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Would anyone be interested in trading up if Elliot falls? In my opinion hes a top 5 player in this draft. I like:

Ramsey@4
    Buckner@7
    Bosa@7
    Elliot@10
    Tunsil@10

in that order.

Im really big on Jason Spriggs in the 2nd. If Mackensie Alexander was there in the 2nd too, that would be ideal.

1 of the top 4, Spriggs, and Alexander. Thats dreamy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar