Has the 1st team D given up any points?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bayou Titan, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Because saving face against the New Orleans Saints is exactly why you'd consider taking your starters out early in the final pre-season game. :rolleyes:

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i wish both teams would leave all the starters in for the 1st half.

would love to see where the Defense really stands. Saints are the ultimate test imo.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not really, they don't gameplan and play mostly vanilla schemes.

4. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Fisher always plays his starters beyond halftime in the 4th game... The Saints won't play much as most other teams use the 3rd game as the dress rehearsal but Fisher generally builds his playing times in the preseason... progressive overload... don't know what works best.. they did it in 08 and went 10-0... last year they did it.. 0-6

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

Yup I have heard fisher talk about playing the starters the most during the 4th preseason game because thats the closest game to regular season. If I recall they played well into the 3rd quarter last year.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If I was the Saints I wouldn't play Brees against our dline. Especially not with Brown back.

J Jones and Brown in the middle is gonna make for an exciting year if they stay healthy

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sean Payton would be smart to limit Brees action. The Madden curse will be working thru our D-Line :)) to get Brees. If we don't finish him off for 2010, the Vikings D-Line will get at him next game. That curse is real and caught up with Fitzgerald.

I don't buy Karma, or believe in superstitions, but the Madden curse is a real thing that exists. I hope C.J. never agrees to do that gig.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Fitzgerald started all 16 games, had 97 catches and 13 TDs, and his team won a playoff game. How exactly did it get him?

We push pretty hard to make the Madden curse work.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Where is Fitzgerald today? Not playing.. He's broken. He was found my the Madden curse.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

look at all you hoping Brees doesnt play long. you all should want him play the 1st half. see where our Defense stands. is Cortland gonna be back?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar