Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Has the NFL peaked?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Jan 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,303
    I used to speak ok spanish but I couldn't anymore.

Germans love DAS SPIEL.
  1. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $11,120
    There is more English in Asia than there is in Europe. They learn English in Scandanavia and Holland. Most Germans learn a second language. Either English, French or Spanish. In Southern and Eastern Europe (Other than Poland) there is very little English. And in France they go out of their way to avoid learning a second language.
  2. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $11,120
    Fair enough. I was a hardcore baseball fan for years as a kid. Then, my team finally looked like they could get to and win a world series. They had the best record in MLB. Looked really strong. Then, baseball strike wiped out the world series that we could have won. I stayed away for 10 years. Since them my team moved to Washington. Have a new team now.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $120
    Im still staying away
    The Hammer high fives this.
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,429
    All those companies I listed have big contracts with the NFL.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,429
    Hell yea those kids with options will go in another direction. You can DIE playing football LOL, this is more than a game when lives are at risk.
    http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/8307997/why-men-dave-coleman-jr-willing-risk-much-play-semi-pro-football (watch the video)

Myron Rolle for instance could have been a good pro had he been 100% committed to football. Instead he took his brain and applied it in a way that he can reap the benefits from for a lifetime.

Football is a short term thing, and a lot of the time for retired players, life is over after football. Like was the case for Junior Seau.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,303
    Nevertheless none of those stocks are directly correlated to the popularity of the NFL.