Hasselbeck And His Long Term Future In Tennessee......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL, you present that in such a slam dunk fashion.. But it's far from slam dunk.
    If Hasslebeck wasn't starting material he wouldn't be starting.
    He would most certainly have suitors should TN release him.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

yeah he'd be the most sought after backup Quarterback on the market..

3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Bingo!

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The Bills, Dolphins, Browns, Jags, Chiefs, Vikings, Cardinals, Seahawks disagree. I believe others could be names as well like the J E T S jets jets jets.

5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I like Matt, but when I think of Matt, I see Jack "Cap" Rooney ( QB from Any Given Sunday). And unlike a 3rd string pop tart (Willie Beaman) breathing down hs neck, he has last year's 1st round pick coming for that starting QB role. May the best man win, but I hope that "Cap" holds the play book this year. He can win us a few games if Jake goes down, and he will be a great mentor. However, Matt should transition into the role of back up because he can extended his career with us at least 3 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar