Hasselbeck on why Wright is clutch catcher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

you guys are both wrong?

when someone is 'drafted' everyone assumes they went in the actual draft. He is playing this year for a pick next year.

he was just supplentally drafted

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He wasn't eligible for the "actual" draft. So he was DRAFTED in the supplemental draft. My whole point was JCBRAVE said "Gordon wasn't even drafted" as if it was some knock on Gordon. It was a stupid thing to say, because Gordon is obviously good enough to be drafted in the actual draft, he just wasn't eligible then.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I know, I understand, it just that its misleading to say he was just drafted.

Its obvious he has talent, otherwise he would not go that high in the supplemental. I don't know of anyone off hand who has gone that high.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who really gives a crap? Sheesh it's like bickering over Android vs iOs.

Kids these days.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    Drreeeewwwwwwww!

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Android is far superior unless you are a sheeple

7. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

They need to go deep with him a lot more. You see what kind of catches he can make. Just start slinging it deep to him. He will get open and make plays. Of course, we'd need a QB in there that has the arm strength to throw the ball farther than 15 yards.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd have signed Griff long term too. Thats the right move.

What, you wanna franchise him next year for $15M? No, you "extend" him, then cut him in two years if he's not playing up to his contract. By 2014 we'll have better options at FS than we had last spring and next spring.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

watching him getting trucked in another uniform would be a better option than locking him down as a Titan

10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

For real. I'm sure we can at least find someone who can get trucked for league minimum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar