Hasselbeck sharper than Locker in 2-minute drill

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stan

Stan Infinite

I know that Matt had a 1 yard TD pass to Nate on Monday. So yes, someone has put it in the endzone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

I was at the Tuesday camp and saw the performances of both QB's. My first impression was that MH won the day, but paused when I thought about it a little more.

As already mentioned, Matt threw to 1st teamers while the defense played vanilla. Locker threw to 2nd and 3rd teamers while having to deal with a scheming defense which included blitzes. At least one throw was a throw-away because the defense was on him so fast. Locker also threw to receivers that he was not comfortable with yet.

I'm not making excuses, but just saying that everything has to be weighed in.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Nate putting the team on his shoulders once again.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I was under the impression that they split reps with the first team.

5. Stan

Stan Infinite

At least someone out of that group is man enough to do it.

6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

They split the first team reps from day to day I think. I don't think they alternate between QBs with the first team in one practice. I haven't been to camp yet this year, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

See that made more sense to me. For what ever reason, I thought I read it as said above.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Caption contest?

"Man, that donut looks delicious........................................................OMG ANOTHER DONUT TO THE LEFT!"
    Blink once if you love playing in the NFL. Blink twice if you don't give a f#ck. gd non conformist
    Also, I watched that .gif 5 times before I had to blink. Can anyone best that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar