Hasselbeck starting against Bears

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Yea, and that second one will be the game winning TD that flys 5 feet over his head again.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

The Hasslebeck formula was working last week and the refs screwed it up.

-HB plays the best game his noodle arm will allow.

-Defense sucks really bad

- HB keeps game close in 4th quarter.

- Defense comes up with miraculous turnover to win game.

All happened, we just got shafted on the last one.

3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

If Cook would keep his mouth shut and suck up the the coaches and FO, he'd be in line for a record setting contract for a TE the way things are going around here. Apparently all you have to do here is be a nice guy and they will lock you up long term with a huge contract.

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

You forgot Hass's usual attempt at throwing a pick directly to a defender.

5. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

My fault was thinking our bye was next week.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I am pro hasselbeck. I don't have any reason to believe in locker yet, and we're not going to do any better than MH this year.

7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

This is annoying! I think Locker is healed up, he needs to play to get his experience, I don't think he can learn much more from watching Hasselbeck!

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/246139/munchak-locker-has-fracture-in-left-shoulder

This pretty much sums it up. Looking like a lost season for the Jake Locker "era".

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

im done with him. Gabbert is out there throwing for 300 yards with a torn labrum while Locker is riding the pine. Heres to hoping we do bad enough to get geno smith!!

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

COVER UP!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar