Hasselbeck will remain as starter...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I just think they are missing a great opportunity to let Jake get some looks at two of our division rivals in games that really dont mean squat to us. If they throw him out there next year, every game is critical and to me the pressure is higher on him then than in these last two games.

I am still glad we had Hasselbeck this year, not sure we would have even come to the Colts game with a sniff of the playoffs without him...he has done a lot with little given the fact he had ZERO run game from GoldToofus in the back field this year and a stable of young, inexperience WRs to work with. We saw what he could do when we had Britt on the field...but clearly I think we have young guys like Williams and Hawkins not getting their routes right and no TE play worth a dang this year. I am sure those things have forced MH to throw some questionable passes trying to force something good. Nate has been his only savior, with a few good times with Hawk and DW.

But, back to my point...I do NOT understand the hesitation to get Jake on the field in these two games. His mobility alone will save us where MH cannot make a quick break and move out of the pocket due to that calf. I hope they shoot it up to the point he cannot feel his leg on Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar