hate to tell you guys I told you so but...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by extmenace, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

too bad he won't be back.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

if the Jets and Titans meet again you can bet your *** he will.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Let me see if i'm understanding this, you guys lose to Denver so you come back on here to brag about the Jets/Titans game? Are you serious? Dont worry about who we're playin and how many points we need to score against other teams to win, you just worry about the Jets and making it to the playoffs. You Jets fan should figure out a way to beat San Fran considering you guys are 0-2 playing teams from California. :ha:

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:bump:

Couldn't resist. I'm sure extmenace also predicted the Jets dropping two straight since they were better than us and that we would struggle when playing a "good" team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Hahaha .... I wonder how that homer is feeling now.:rotfl:

New England and Miami are creeping up on them.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Fish control the AFCE win out and they win division

7. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

first post since being back from Vegas(Awesome time and weather by the way)....

all I have to say is, the Jets a contender???? Come on, they got beat by Denver, a team that might be the worst to ever win a division and then lose to San Fran??? What happened to them being the new powerhouse in the AFC?

8. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Not only are the Jets 0-3 against the teams in Cali but their also 0-3 going to the west coast. I say this because they still have to go back to play Seattle, can you say 0-4???:ha:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd love to see the Dolphins swoop in to take the division title. New England is highly unlikely to make it as a wild card, but they could get in as Division champs, and I'd rather not have them in. Although, if it knocked the Jets out, I'd take it.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Dolphins-Jets : week 17 :winker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar