Haters, get your butts in here...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

His passing will improve on a consistant basis. Other than that, his leadership, moxy, and ability to run and just flat out make plays should never have been questioned.

He has to be McNair's son :ha:

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am telling you....we fill a few holes.......AND we are there. This offseason is going to be FUN!!! BRING ON THE COLTS!

3. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

The greatest thing about VY is exactly what we witnessed today:

He wins ballgames!

Matt Leinart leads the NFL in passing this week but lost.

Ladies and gentlemen: We've got ourselves a pretty darn good QB

4. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

think about this, the WR's catch the 8-9 drops they had and Youngs stats would have been all pro. Hats off to Young, always loved him. Now if Pac can stay out of jail until the next game my hat will be off to him as well.

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I love to read Bongo's post, but Pacman made him eat all of his words today. Pacman proved why we got him with the 6th pick...

6. Look, during the summer, I saw several posts on this BBS that were comparing Vince Young to Michael Vick. I wrote a couple of responses in which I said "you guys don't understand... Vince is simply a winner, the kind of player who makes other players around him better, who makes them believe that they can win. He just has that intangible quality about him that, regardless of his great physical attributes, sets him apart from others."

You're just now at the beginning of the Vince Young era. Soon, you'll all know what we longhorns saw every day.

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Young had a great 4th quarter ( thanks to the Giants' play ), not a great game... my opinion is still the same. I have never questioned Jones talent on the field... just the way he represents himself off the field. That being said... the " Titans' " played great in the 4th quater, but still need to show they can do it the other 3... not every team is going to play a Prevent, ben-dont-break defense in the first two quarters like the Giants' played 1/2 of the fourth. We need to build on this for the Colts' game.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i beg to differ about whether he had a great game. he started off 9-13, he cant control dropped balls and fumbles.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Granted, Vince had a great 4th quarter and brought his team back for a win, but don't take anything away from Leinart, who threw for 407 yds and almost brought his team back for a win in Minnie. Leinart has shown to be more consistent, but I will give credit to Vince, he made some big plays late.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

HE threw for 407 yards...with ONE TD, and 2....REPEAT....2 INTERCEPTIONS. Did VY throw any? How many TD's did he throw? Run? We got the QB I want to lead my team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar