Hating on you haters

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

He's not the QB he was, I agree 100%. But of the available QBs, factoring in their cost too, who would you rather have? McNabb, Hasselbeck (rumored he will retire of Seattle doesn't sign him), Collins, Pennington, Alex Smith, through FA or Kolb, Orton or Tebow(Denver will likely trade one of them) via trade. He is Fisher's best chance to win in 2011.

2. CURRAN-12

CURRAN-12 The New Titan

Unfortunately there is a reason why there are only a few 'elite' quarterbacks.. because there arent that many. Of course it is nice to get a top pick, possibly even take the #1 QB in the draft.. but what happens when that QB turns out to be a Ryan Leaf.. Jamarcus Russel... Alex Smith.. Vince Young.. and so on.. there are no guarentees guys.. i like to stay safe and keep my optimum players.

There have been teams with great QBS but no running game.. and they do not win..
    Peyton had a bad run game this year, as did the Saints especially with the injuries.. Green Bays had trouble.. if anything a guy like CJ matched with a great QB makes that QB even more effective which is why VY and Collins havent been completely .. this team is a QB away thats it.. dont fix what aint broke.. just upgrade

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FWIW Pennington would be interesting but the dude can't stay on the field

4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

And I quote "Tennessee Titans runningback Chris Johnson has made it known that he thinks he should be the highest paid offensive player"

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I do understand him wanting more money, but highest paid??? I think not.

That said, I am guessing he is just starting the negotiation here.

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agree 100%. I have made a point to not engage in any more "VY vs. Fisher" discussions because, at this point, pretty much everything that could be said has been said, (over and over and over again) and a decision has been made by Bud (not saying I completely agree, but it is what it is now).

Time to move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar