Have been thinking...Chip Kelly

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

If we finish less than 8-8 and Munch ends up getting canned, we really should go after Chip Kelly....have the PERFECT type of QB for his offense....would love to see this happen...question is would Bud do it?

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm very weary about high powered offensive minded making a transition to the NFL.

Oregon would score left to right with any coach playing in that non defensive conference.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He'll never leave for the NFL

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

This is just flat out false. Kelly definitely has a big impact. He's got them running the fastest pace in the nation.

Oregon's offense has proven they can score on any conference...Nice try though.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He would be my first choice for sure. We've already seen Bill Belichick start to incorporate a lot of Kelly concepts with great success. I highly recommend this article about it. I think the Kelly style of offense is the future of the NFL.

Kelly is likely to be in the NFL next year, according to sources. It would be great to see him in Nashville. Doubt it happens, though.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Steve Spurrier ran a fast face offense too. Maybe we should've signed June Jones when he ran an extremely fast pace offense at Hawaii, better yet, we should've hired Mike Leach when he was coaching an extremely fast pace offense at Texas Tech.

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

He has got a game on his hands tonight!

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

So does K State. Could be upset weekend.

9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I am more open to trying to bring David Shaw in as OC, but I know that he probably wouldn't leave Stanford for a NFL OC job. He plays Pro Sets, and his QBs prosper.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Kansas State sucks... and if they or Notre Dame play in the championship, I won't be watching it.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar