Breaking News Have Target Credit Card?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Maybe but it still beats the living hell out of going to an actual walmart. Here is my brief description of such an event...first you have to find a parking space in the lot the size of smyrna (it takes a while because of the fat ass idiots that want to park within 100 feet, so they sit in their cars, waiting for the "perfect" spot to open up), then once you finally get inside and begin to shop you can't walk 15 feet without an "associate" bothering the living **** out you "wanting to help", finally after spending an eternity within its confines you are ready to check out...you walk to the vast checkout area complete with what seems to be hundreds of registers only to find that only two of them are open and the checkout lines are stretched back to the garden area. Yeah **** walmart.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

o_O

There is something poorer than WalMart?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Well they both are trashy. Kmart just has less money. So I guess Walmart wins.

My wife said "get off your drugs, and get out of the aisle" about some methhead woman yesterday night there who was blocking the way. I told her to back off. You are on their turf now.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. The Hammer

You hit the nail right on the head there. This describes everything I hate most about shopping.

5. The Hammer

Maybe she just needed her fix

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I dunno. The pharmacy was on the other side of the store. I was in the duck dynasty aisle. Oh wait, that's every aisle.

7. The Hammer

I must say I do not have a lot of experience with meth heads. They are something else though. Was in Yakima, Washington for two weeks and meth heads everywhere. Damn you can spot them a mile away. We do not have a lot around me. Biggest drugs are coke, crack and oxy. The meth heads are worse and more ****ed up than the crack heads.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

My god. I HATE those people. How freaking lazy can you be? I wonder how those people even make it through life.

I was at Kroger last week and this lazy f*** was pulling that crap for an eternity. I was just about to lean my head out the window an yell at him when this sassy Yankee woman in the car in front of me got completely out of her car and let him have it. LOL. That was thoroughly enjoyable.

9. The Hammer

You pick her up?

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You know those little "cubbies" in the front of the store? Where there might be a bank or a vision place or something. Well, there's one of those dedicated to Duck Dynasty at my local Walmart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar