Breaking News Have Target Credit Card?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I just go into Walmart to look in the $5 movie bin then I'm out of that bish.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Copy and paste for the Tallahassee Walmart at Capital Circle and Tennessee St. I took this picture my junior year at that Walmart when I was at FSU. I don't know if it's paint or blood, but multiple people were stabbed/shot during my tenure there.

[​IMG]

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Sounds a lot like a Walmart or Meijer in Flint, Michigan.

[​IMG]

One great experience at a Meijer in Michigan is going at about 2 am on a week night. The place is packed and most of the people have kids with them. And everyone in there moves as slow as possible.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

the one I went to in Nashville was kind of frightening. not sure which one. Went to one in Hilton Head, SC. They've got a pristine jungle of palm trees for a parking lot, and it's actually decent in there.. But that whole city is basically a Homeowner's association.. so they'd probably kick you out if you weren't clean.

5. nickmsmith

That's paint. they would have mopped blood up.

6. Fry

Well that's comforting.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wasn't THAT young... I was 13 taking and taking a piss in the bathroom.

8. nickmsmith

glad to be of service. Blood that would have sat that long to dry, where they'd have to buff it out, would be brown colored by then. Looks kinda chalky like some brick red paint.

9. Fry

I stopped going to that Walmart after that anyway. The extra 15 minutes of driving to go to the "nicer" Walmart that wasn't right down the street from campus was well worth it.

Now if I was really feeling like I earned it, every now and then I'd drive out to the one in the suburbs. You want to talk about luxurious? No running to and from the doors to avoid possible stabbings/muggings and no drunk students walking around trying to find ping pong balls.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea Montgomery Alabama, Jackson Mississippi and Tallahassee Florida are running a close race for shìtiest state capital.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar