Have to give alittle bit of love to a little big man.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aday25, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Alright I'm sure this is nothing new, and this has been discussed before but I gotta give some more props to my fav player...

Finny has got to be the meanest man per weight in the NFL. The dude plays beyond his size every week. He doesn't back down from ANYBODY. He plays beyond the whistle and always has just a little extra for the WR.

You can see him getting into the minds of the WRs he covers by just flat out assaulting them on every play, he comes to play for 60 min. I would like to see someone count the seconds before he and some WR gets into a scuffle or gets his head gear being torn off and him ripping into the WR. Even though he had Hester get away from him on one play, he's been solid. That tipped interception that was brought down by Hope was ALL Finny. He could have taken that one near the end of the game to the house at the end of the game but the ball was really hot and he only got one hand on it.

Finny should be our poster child for the Titans. He is how EVERY corner should play the game.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. I wish we had 10 more Finnegans on D. He's our new Blaine Bishop, and my favorite Titan since Blaine.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Finny is probably my favorite Titan in the past 4 years. Easily. That guy plays with one of the baddest mean streaks I've seen from any player at his position. I hesitate to compare him to Bishop, as I feel Finny is absolutely solid in his coverage skill. RARELY do I even give second thought to his side of the field. But when the receiver does catch it, he is an absolute bulldog. Receivers lately, it seems, have REALLY been bothered by his trash talk and tenacious attitude. How Cortland slipped so far is mind boggling sometimes...

4. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Finnegan is IMO top 5 CB's in the league. He maybe be even top 3, if you think about it what number one WR's have truely torn him up. Greg Jennings had the one big play on him, big deal. He shut down Reggie Wayne and turned a guy who last year Week 17 was nearly unstoppable into a complete non factor. Cortland is the man and is a huge reason why we are where we are right now. Keep up the good work little big man.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Liked him at Samford too, eh? ;)

6. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I think he if he was on any other team besides ours i would think hes a little punk but since hes on the titans i like him

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I loved seeing him with his chin strap over his nose ready to fight...lol

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

You notice that too?!!! I kept screaming "fix your chin strap" at the TV....but ya, I thought for a minute the whole bears O was going to fight him. Got to love it when an offense is so pissed at one player that they can not focus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar