Have We Offered Hall?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

John McClain
    Fullback Vonta Leach has agreed to a Three-year $11 million contract with Baltimore.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Leach to the Ratbirds...great! Now we should sign McClain just to spite them...

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I have a feeling he won't be signed with the Titans. I'm sure we offered him something, something very low or average.

If not, I expect our full back to be... Joe Tronzo next year.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Not really. I can't remember the last time the Colts had a traditional fullback. I'm sure there are other teams as well, but I see most of the Colts and Titans.

If we're going to have a fullback who can only block and not catch or run with the ball, we might as well give Mike Otto a number in the 20s or 30s and have him line up back there and save us a roster spot. Or use Craig Stevens.

Titans are being smart right now, Hall's price is dropping like it's hot right now, nobody's gonna bite, and the Titans will re-sign him for chicken feed. There is never a large demand for Fullbacks, because they're rarely on the field. I'd just as soon not take up a roster spot unless Hall kills on special teams.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

plus hes all tainted with that hideous burnt orange - LOSER color.

6. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

When's the last time the Colts running game was above average?

7. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Looks like its Hall by a nose! Maybe he will improve from last year.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They had some great running years with Edgerrin James, in case you've forgotten. Dominic Rhodes was the real MVP of the superbowl the Colts won. Peyton didn't even do much that game.
    Sorry to inform you, you don't need a fullback to run the ball. You can pull linemen, and get a lot more creative than a Fisherball running-game. I see why you're confused though, because you haven't seen much other than that with Fisher.

9. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Colts were the worst rushing team the year they won the Super Bowl. Arizona was near the bottom the year they lost to Pitt in the Super Bowl...

Hate to say it because of this team I root for, but I am of the belief you don't need a running game in today's NFL to win the Super Bowl. Elite QB + protection, coaching, defensive front, health.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This is a good resigning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar