Have we signed our last PS player yet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Guess maybe I missed it if we did. I figured Smith or Filani would get it, but read Filani signed with the Vikes.

I want to see Nande get it, but won't lie about the reasoning being partly because of his story.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I liked Filani kinda. :irked:

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I think we all did :-/

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I'd cut Gage to keep Filani. Hell, I'd cut Gage and sign Az-Zahir Hakim. lmao.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm going to miss his hair

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

EDIT: lmao. i literally posted 100 times today. Can someone tell me what my post per day is on my profile? idk how i can see it myself. lol.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It's at like 27 per day man... that's pretty much insane. Only a few more years, and you'll be up there with Gunny.

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

lol. i've been here 18 days and i'm at 505 already. :ha: imagine if i posted my edits after my original posts too? hahaha.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I just grabbed a calc and it's actually 28. lmao. i'm seeing what it'd be in a year's time...

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

holy crap. if i post 28/day, i'll be 10,220 around this time next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar