Have we signed our last PS player yet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

But does talking to yourself ABOUT yourself on a thread that has nothing to do with you really count as posting? Sort of a tree fallin' in the woods kinda thing. Just curious.

2. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

Babooy Ur Future Of The Franchise Is A Joke

They Are Both 3rd String At Best & P Williams Is Probaly No 7,
    Vy Is The Franchise .lendale Is Alot Betteer Than Henry.

3. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

We Need A Speed Rusher Ala Jacob Ford

Maybe Rokkie Who Got Cut

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Well my count went up didn't it? lmao.

I just want our STARTING D-line to keep the pressure up. The practice squad can be as ineffective as it likes. :))

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Don't worry about post count. It's post quality that means something. I think a lot of people with high post counts on here got that way by starting out posting all the time, but not with much substance. Over time, most who start out that way either lose interest in the site and drop off, or start to post a little less, but with more actual analysis.

Some people take longer to learn than others.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not me :))

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar