Have You Mailed In Your Ticket Invoice?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PassTitansPass, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

It's sittin' on my desk. Waiting. February 22nd looms. And yet, with an unresolved CBA, I'm tempted not to give Bud my money. What have you done?

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

since jeff is gone going to send in half. But this whole cba thing reason I am not sending it all. They will keep our money like they do playoff ticket money, if there was not any football.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Can they actually keep the money if there isn't a season?

Doesn't seem legal... at all.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

They would give you credit for when there is football, just like they do with playoff tickets. Difference here is they could have the money for over a year.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yep, mailed in full.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

mailed mine in last week...one more payment to go

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Imagine being a Browns fan doing that? You could almost buy the team with the credit you have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar