havent forgot bout mcnair....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

mcnair's ravens beat the chargers....and they also beat the saints....so why the hell isnt there more press on that...y...b/c he was a former titan and everyone hates the titans or anything affiliated w/ em...soon everyone will turn on young...just watit for it...only a matter of time.

but seriously....he started em off to their best run ever in raven history...nothing, he is takin a medicore team to the playoffs nothing...i wonder if he wins the superbowl they will prob talk about LTs record the day after....no appreacition....

right now as i see it...mcnair = mvp...w/o him the ravens would not be in the playoffs. LT is great and f'mzin ...and yeah is one of the best and he will win it....but ppl should not forget bout 9.

forget bout stats....mcnair has this intangable....this will to win.....almost unmatched..he is just a winner...his career record is @#%$ impressive as one of the winningest qbs i tink in recent history.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

McNair certainly wasn't willing the team to win the last two years.

This is great for him. He's a great player, but I wouldn't call the ravens mediocre. I don't think you could make a case for him for MVP over LT or Brees. Brees is doing so much for a team that REALLY wasn't expected to have a good year. The ravens were in playoff mode, just missing a few pieces. The Saints haven't been good in years. I spent four years in new orleans, the joke was that if you left your season tickets in your glove box, someone would steal your car and leave the tickets. It's been amazing what they've done down there. I don't think I need to even explain what LT has done.

McNair is a good QB. He isn't an MVP anymore.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Amazing how NOW he's in shape and doing well. I guess Raven's money is better than Titan's money.

4. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Who?..........

Our QB's name is Vince Young.

I don't see anyone by the name previously mentioned, on the Titans current roster.

5. GoTitans3801

That's true. And yet, he was a huge part of building the team named the Tennessee Titans. You can't overlook that. I don't cheer for his team, but he was a great player for this team. He also was/is a major mentor for Vince. Lots of good things can be said about Steve. I hope you can't forget someone like that so quickly.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

<center>I will never forget Steve McNair. Everyone knows they have a soft spot for him. No one here can deny it either.</center>

<center>[​IMG]</center>

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i still twich when i see him in a raven jersey....after all the heated rivalry legendary games of our time...i hate that....titans/ravens game were always talk of the country...always got media...yeah just one of the nfls better rivalries; where every game seemed crazy important (maybe not for playoff purposes but like ....u know).

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

McNair was all they talked about for 4 or 5 weeks. He needs to do something special to reaquire attention. Otherwise LT runs away with it. Really, I only see two candidates. Vince Young and LT. Vince is the only one who could steal it away because he's made some waves. But Vince has to make the playoffs to have a chance. So LT is looking good. Brees is kinda boring. Nobody really wants to vote for 'em. That's just reality. McNair can still make a case, because people love his story, but he's gotta make some of those minute drives to squeak back into the talk.

9. GoTitans3801

Nobody wants to vote for Brees? Come on, he's the other candidate besides LT. Vince is a longshot. Brees is coming back from injury, on a new team, and taking them into the playoffs, possible with homefield advantage, almost definitely with a bye. He's going to be pretty close to passing Marino's record for most yards in a season. A TON of people want to vote for Brees, he's a better candidate than young, unless Young makes the playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar