havent forgot bout mcnair....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I think the Chiefs tested the water but the Ravens were the only team that were interested in him for the money he was after.

The Ravens are the only team I truly dislike, I would have rooted for him on any other team but them. Heresy all the way Puck.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You two would have rooted for him at the colts? At the Jags? At the TEXANS? Come on, that's not entirely true... I hate the ravens, but at least he left the division.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Sure i would.

He'd be a bench warmer in Indy, a QB contravercy in Jacksonville & running for his life in Houston.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:ha:

5. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

classy fans respect former players that served them well. cheer 'em before and after any game against the previous club, forget old times during the game.

Steve's good folks in my book. gottah smile at the folks whining about a fellah wanting to make more $$$ ... who the hell doesn't?

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The titans Pro Shop hasn't completely forgotten McNair either. You can get replica jerseys for only $19.95!!

So get one, and tell everyone it's three years old....

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I still say he is an injury waiting to happen, would be a fitting end to the ratbird season.:grrhee:

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hey, guard the punch bowl. I'm gonna show your wife where the bathroom is.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oh come on riverman, this isn't about cheering on Steve with the ravens. I'm certainly never in that camp. Even I applauded when he came on the field, but the post you just responded to even acknowledged that that goes away at game time. You really can't go that far?

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Your right. I'm tongue in cheek on this one. I get really emotional when I think that Steve may take my nemesis team one yard further than he took us. I bought jersey's made signs, believed in him etc. and he goes away for one year and takes the bad guys to the top... blah....blah...blah...

But I have to be honest when I say, I really don't the Ravens to win the SB and in a vindictive way, I don't want Steve too either wearing purple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar