Having Enough Players At WR and Depth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Yes he did. And it was a fairly decent season stats-wise. He's a bit older now, I'm not real sure if he'd be an improvement over Gage or Randy Moss though.

He was with Baltimore last year.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

He is an improvement over Gage...much more physical receiver..but like you said age is an issue.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I'd love to bring in Housh.The more weapons we have on offense the better.He might be a bit older and all but if some of these other WR's on the team don't step up if Britt misses time then Matt and the offense could very well struggle.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I really don't want Housh but I really don't want Hawk,Dwill or Mariani.

I think Palmer should pick who ever fits his system the best no matter how big the name or whatever.

I rather get Gage over housh and that's saying something.

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I'd be open to bringing in Gage at this point.Notice since we got Hasselbeck how Nate Washington is playing better.I think Gage could also very well benefit in our new pass happy offense.Wouldn't cost much either to bring him in plus its depth in case of injuries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar