haynesworth and KVB practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and they can apparently travel through time....

"Haynesworth practiced on Wednesday for the first time since suffering a left MCL sprain in the Dec. 14 game at Houston. He was in a brace, but said he felt good and is ready to return to action after missing the final two games of the season."

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090106/SPORTS01/90106064/1027

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bert just **** a brick.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TYRANTS

TYRANTS Camp Fodder

it reads like he really wants to get inther bad. I hope he plays as mean as he talks

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

This is good news, for the future...

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I was reading that article and enjoying it until it read "Haynesworth went through a half practice before eventually icing the knee". So if he can't make a full practice where is he at health wise?

At what percent will we see big Al and KVB on Sat.? I really hope they truely are up to a 100 % and are back in a rythm but it seems unlikely.

On a side note ...... not putting down Tony Brown but I would like to see a "healthy" line with KVB, Haynesworth, Kearse and Jones. He seems quite talented to be sitting on the sideline. Not that Brown hasn't been doing fine ....... something like the Fowler/Tulloch situation. I think that would be a monster line.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

It could be just a preventitive measure. Keep any swelling down and you keep any pain down.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Exactly, taking it slow. Saturday he'll be playing like there's no tomorrow....

8. TYRANTS

TYRANTS Camp Fodder

If AH and KVB are 100% they are going to be all over JF and hope, griffin and finnagen will be in the right place at the right time to pick the rookie off. its all about pressure

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

We don't have to hope that will happen, it is written.

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

niiiiiiiice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar