Haynesworth.... blah

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

What Haynesworth should do, is say, hey, I'll try it, and we'll see how it goes, but if I turn out be right then you should meet my demands for a trade or re-set the defense.

I've seen of a lot of these player requests succeed, and many of them fail. Look at soriano, an epic fail to turn him into an outfielder. Soriano was right, he was a special Second baseman, but he's a below average outfielder. Then you have Craig Biggio who went from a good catcher to a HOF Second baseman, but he too thought he was more special as a catcher. Turned out to be wrong.

But sometimes the player knows what is best for him. Is albert Hanynesworth right, I don't know, but if he believes this strongly in it then you gotta think he's likely more right than wrong because I do believe that most players know their limits better than anyone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Great post PhiSlammaJamma! Very nice namedrop by throwing Craig Biggion out there, great reference!

I have to agree with you. AH should be more flexible but he won't. And since he won't I wanna see him push his way out of Washington and back to TN.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

if AH is traded to the Vikings, probowl.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Not at all... but that's all I'd be willing to give him to be a Titan.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lol. I think you're combining two different players: David Garrard and Andre Gurode. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar