Haynesworth Clip?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Is it me or did it look like he used his hand or his foot to knock off his helmet first?

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes he did that

3. sage

sage Guest

You truely are one sad person. Just because the titans suck this year and are 0-4 then Haynesworth should be given a pass for his actions. Unbelievable.

Comments like that makes me wish we could get a 6'6" 330lb guy with CLEATS on to stomp on your head and see what you think about it then.

Truely sad.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ay5BE-xVd_w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ay5BE-xVd_w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

5. Ban Haynesworth

Haynesworth should be banned from the NFL.

He viciously attacked a fellow player while that player was on the ground, defenseless. Luckly only stitches were needed to repair the damage, it could have been much worse, Haynesworth could have very easily ruined someones life and career. What he did was beyond bad sportsmanship, beyond football....it was criminal. Take that goon off the field, he has no right to be there.

I was so happy to get a football team here, now I'm just ashamed.

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

As bad as we've played over the last couple of seasons, I've never been more embarrassed to be a Titan fan than at that moment.

7. Graywolf_59

Graywolf_59 Guest

After the NFL is done with this guy...I Hope Fisher and the Titan's....deal with him in another manner....This is not to B dealt with in a MILD Manner...which I'm very sure Fisher will not Tolerate on his team...Fisher is a Great Coach and was a player once......any punishment he dish's out along with the NFL won't be enough....(call it heat of the battle all U wish...this is uncalled for by ANY PLAYER in the NFL)...U Titan fan's R Great fan's and I love the Barb's sent back and forth from us Colt's fan's to U and back...But I think MOST of us agree on this stupid Stuff<---Censor sensitive site---->Titan Jeff---I was good here.

8. Graywolf_59

Graywolf_59 Guest

Thanx for sharing BIP!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

we all know how the dolts loath any and all contact. Got the biggest weenie in the NFL at WR and the untouchable Gayton at QB. The only contact the dolts like is their OLs ability to tackle blitzers without flaggage. On D the dolts take 3 midgets to hold Titan recievers up while a couple more midgets kamakazi the Titans knees.:coltssuk:

10. Graywolf_59

Graywolf_59 Guest

I would guess that U still live in the backwood's of TN....(Dial up also-if the phone line's R working?)....by your post here GoT?Guess we will C<--Titan talk there....How U all fair this coming Sunday up here in Indy...I think our new Rookie(Addia)<that's his name-can U repeat that (on the spelling)?.And on the Weenie QB talk...at least we have a QB that's know's how to (RUN) a 2 minute drill---(that ='s 120 second's in real life!)U all MIGHT B decent in a few year's with Young @ QB....@ mean's playing the postion...but U all need a RB along with a couple of catcher's=reciever's=WR! :moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar