Haynesworth F650????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansCountry25, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I see no harm in a wealthy person going out & buying whichever vehicle on the market that they wish to.

I'm sure there are few enough of those F650's on the road to actually impact the environment. What's the difference between freedom of speech & freedom of choice?

He has the money & it's available to buy.

The worlds governments & car manufacturers need to get together & agree what restrictions vehicles should have in terms of mpg & emissions.Until then can we really criticize anyone for what they drive?

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Apparently so....

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

yeah. Thanks to that freedom of speech thing you mentioned. But really, again, just because someone CAN do something, doesn't mean they should.
    If this situation more personally affected you, rather than affecting grand kids or whatever, you'd probably have a stronger opinion. But it's hard to be affected by something we can't see right away. I'm sending my grand kids to albert's mansion in the future though.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

And just how does albert's or my or anyone else's private choices make a difference in you life...answer is they don't.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

AHs 650 could possibly improve my life in a small way. If I was behind him at a stoplight in my 94 Ranger I could look UNDER his 650 to see the lights, which would make me more aware of the roadway and improve my life just a little.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Have you heard the old quote, 'I may not agree with your opinion but I'll fight to the death to let it be heard' ?

How would you feel if people were attacking you for owning a Fireblade or a top of the range sports version of any vehicle? What's the difference in attacking fat Al or any other person for what they drive?

John Travolta owns his own fleet of jets,isn't that worse? How many vehicles does Albert own? I bet there are some players on our roster who own bigger collections of equally uneconomical exotic cars.

I'm sure the F650 drives like a pig but the unwritten code between men is that no matter what you do not f*** with a mans automobile.That includes whining about it like girl.

In 4 years or 50 whatever time it takes for the polar ice caps to be gone for good,Albert is not going to be to blame. I 've recently gone recycling mad but if I win the lottery,no mofo is going to tell me I can't have my Veyron.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

oh man take me for a ride in that beast ok? I'll find my own way to Europe, heck I will even pay for the gas on the Autoban - yep gotta take the Veyron on the Autoban. That thing gets gals/mile instead of miles/gal right?

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

No problem.

I'll meet you at Calais & have a pair of F650's ready to race each other to Germany where we can unleash the Veyron.:
    grrhee:

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I doubt that Veyron will cost 200 dollars to fill up, and I'm just guessing that it gets about 6x's better gas mileage.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You would be right on the first and wrong on the second.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar