Haynesworth Fined

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I could see a fine if not called. But both? And if you look at the play, really, it looked worse because of the angle he had him and the grip he had him in.

Its BS.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He was fined because he is Albert Haynesworth. If it was Randy Starks or Corey Simon there wouldn't be a fine. Albert is a problem child... a very big, disruptive, penetrating problem child. I love that big lug. If I was rich I'd pay the fine for him.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Crazy - I can understand the flag almost... Sometimes they have to call things that weren't intentional but still could cause harm. I don't agree with that call, but I can understand it - just one of those things that happens. But a fine for what he did? I don't see it - Vince has taken worse with no call or fine at all.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

“I am just going to go out there and play my game and if I have an opportunity to slam somebody, that's what is going to happen..."

:ha:

I love that quote!

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

If MJD wasn't a little kitty, it wouldn't have been a flag or a fine.

Football is supposed to be a man's game, baby!

What happened?

It was a righteous move. Rather than blame Al for grounding the ball carrier, they should fine MJD for not going to the ground and coughing up the ball like a good little kitty.

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Exactly. If he were a normal size player, Haynesworth wouldn't have been able to manhandle him. It's similar to the players with dreads. They're considered to be part of the uniform, and if their hair gets pulled, too bad.

Bipolar's right: if it weren't Big Al, there wouldn't have been a fine -- maybe not even a flag. It's just part of the price he pays for the Gurode incident.

8. Valis

Valis Guest

He'll appeal it and win

9. DJB

DJB Starter

That is total BS. The Call was BS in the first place

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Albert might be getting a nice Christmas bonus if he slams Peyton on his big head..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar