Haynesworth gets 5 game suspension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camel lips

camel lips Guest

They should ban him from the sport.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:rolleyes:

guys who intentionally use steroids get more than their fair amount of shots. the guy who makes one huge mistake on the field that will follow him for the rest of his life should be banned.

BRILLIANT!

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Shock I say Shock

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

there are some real morons on this board.

Life ban? get real.

Assault with a deadly weapon? If you can kill someone with cleats, you can kill someone with anything.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The NFL needs to do something about their pathetic drugpolicy, before they can allow themselves to punish "violence" any harder. There's no red line in the "punishment policy". That's bad management.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Eat me Albert. You suck and I hope they let you walk. Thanks for nothing you piece of crap. We're going to look great out there without you. We could have taken John Henderson you stinkin' douch. John Henderson is twice the man you are Albert. Albert, you are as useless as **** on a boar.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Haynesworth isn't the real problem- Schwartz has lost this defense since pre-season, maybe before.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Henderson was taken with the 9th pick in the draft.

Haynesworth with the 15th.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/years/2002

correct. I don't understand why I think I've heard Henderson say we passed on him... This still upsets me. I wish we would have taken another player.

haha... Lamont Thompson was taken #41. :lol:

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It still means that he's going to get paid for eight more after those. :grrr:

Too bad he didn't get the season.

That would have opened his, and a few other players, eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar