Haynesworth in Trouble?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by P Dub, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Someone files a complaint. There arent witnesses for most rape cases either, but people still get arrested.

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Victims are witnesses.

That doesn't mean that their claims are true necessarily, but the alleged victims are the witnesses.

That said, the names and address of the "victims" becomes public knowledge.

Odds are, the truth will come out.

I bet something silly like getting flipped off sent an old lady into a fit, and this is a revenge ploy.

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Note that Bond and his mom are the ones who pressed charges, not the police.

4. TinyTitan

TinyTitan Guest

$$$$ Seekers

From what I read in the original Tennessean article, they were the ones that wouldn't let it (whatever it was) be over. The article said Haynesworth pulled off at an exit, and the other people stopped on the interstate and waited for them. Doesn't sound like they were too afraid for their lives...

5. seems us ravens got murders and coke dealers, as you ****** have hott head lil wayne wana be's and a fat *** tryin to steal old peoples groceries

thumbs up ****** fans.

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Take it to Smack.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Was that seriously an "our crooks are better than your crooks" post? Was it? That's righteous.

8. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

wonder if his mom knows he's using language like that on her computer.:sad2:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sad part is, if I am correct, the DA had to say there was enough evidence to go forward. It was not just a ticket but a charge of wreckless endangerment correct?

Seems like a DA is up for election this fall huh? well my take on it anyhow

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I heard this on Sirius the other day, Tuesday or Wednesday, was it? Yeah, these people had every opportunity to get to "safety." They chased him through 3 counties was it? I bet someone recognized him and smelled "opportunity." Even if he did something typical to send them into a rage, which I'm not saying who started it, either way. But it seems clear who let it get out of control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar