Haynesworth on I-40

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm sitting in that trade school I was posting about on draft day.
    They don't do jack in here. I'm kinda disappointed.
    I really thought I was not going to post hardly at all..

I'm like abe lincoln over here trying to teach myself to read in a log cabin. It's not that bad... I'm just glad they have state access to the web and all these free computers bought by lottery money. :greedy:

I would like some kool-aide, or a cola or something... dang vending machine is .75... reminds me I should change my user title back...

I think I'll do that when I'm not so "busy"...

And just think... one day the EPA will certify me to handle refrigerants. :brow:

2. hookem'horns

hookem'horns Guest

good football player not smart though have u seen the dumb penalties he always takes not smart

3. But does he know how to use punctuation? :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar