Haynesworth Returns to Titans Practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

OMG. Why can't anyone laugh at themselves anymore? I was not making fun that he misspelled something. We all do that as Gunny pointed out. I was making fun of the IRONY. I was being accused of "irresponsible writing" and both words...irresponsible and writing... were misspelled. Which by it'self is irresponsible writing. That's funny.

Come on guys... this is an "entertainment" forum. You need to learn to laugh at yourselves a bit.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

I was not comparing the two. I was using an old debate tactic. Take someones logic and apply it to a rediculous situation. Thus, you make the logic ridiculous. :rolleyes:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

makes it sound stupid in all honestly.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

Makes the logic sound stupid. Look, you guys get mad over debate. This isn't the end of the world and these players when they do what they do don't deserve any more respect or priviledge than you or I would get. Just because they are atheletes.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Oh I did get the irony. Don't worry, it didn't fly over my head. I love irony.....remember that whole "peace thru strength" thing? It just seemed like a rather lame attempt from you to divert away from the arguement. I don't know if you wrote that article or not, but it seemed like you lost all interest in discussing some of it's finer points after they were questioned.

So that was just "entertainment" and not a serious discussion? Well if that's true, you sure did fool me and apparently others. Sneaky entertainment, gotcha! :yes:

I didn't use spell check again, but I don't think there's much to turn into hilarity in this post. When I try to be serious, I'm funny. When I try to be funny, I'm dull......go figure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar