Haynesworth Speaks on Return from Suspension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: DT Albert Haynesworth spoke today to the media concerning his return from a six-week suspension. "I'm glad the time if over with, and I'm allowed to come back to work and participate," Haynesworth said. "Everybody makes a mistake, and I think that changed my life, it's something that will never happen again." Haynesworth said he underwent counseling, and though he hasn't forgiven himself yet, he has learned to allow others to help him with his problems. Though Titans Coach Jeff Fisher will allow Haynesworth to participate in practice beginning tomorrow, he did not commit to how much he plans to play him Sunday when the Titans face the Eagles.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

AH is on open audition. He will play alot and be show cased for the next 7 weeks.

3. I think he should play this sunday against this rampant phily's defense, we're gonna need that kind of threat...

4. well i hope that it changed his life, i dont want him to kill anyone

5. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

as they say down home, how's his stanima?

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Even he admitted that lifting weights and running is not the same as pushing people around all day. I would expect him to get about half the reps against Philly. Someone needs to dress him, he looked like an idiot at the press conference. I hope he is over this, but he actually dwelled more on not being able to play football again than how sorry he was it happened. It was more like I am sorry I got caught.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sheesh let the man dress how he wants, not a fashion parade.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

That's the problem these days....no one has any class. You are going on national TV to comment on being suspended for 5 games and you wear a warm up suit, backwards hat and sunglasses? At least pretend you care and wear something with more taste.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Problem is people make mountains out of molehills.

I couldn't care less what a person wore to a press conference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar