Haynesworth Status?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I am sorry that Al wasn't able to finish the game and I wish him a speedy recovery from his MCL tear.

2. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

I guess It would be the last time he plays for us.

3. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

ouch...btw for all wondering Jason Jones our draft pick would most likely start for him which would mean, Kearse, Brown, Jones, KVB, Ball and then Vickerson in the playoffs. Lets just pray its only a few week injury we need him for playoffs.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

From the Tennessean:
    “It looked like, seeing him on the field and hearing his moans and groans, it sounds like he is going to be out for (a while),’’ defensive end Jevon Kearse said. “But seeing him walking around the training room just now it looks very promising. I know when I had my major injury (a torn ACL) a couple of years ago there was no way I was going to be walking any. So I know it is not that bad at least.’’

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20081214/SPORTS01/81214009/1027

5. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

yes i did and he has played pretty solid all year... i will offer a full recantation because i was very critical on the titans signing him but i was definetly wrong... kearse is a big reason why we are having a good year

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I hope he knows what he's talking about... And yes, he played his ars off today!

7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

On the news Titans trainers said that he could miss up to two weeks and should be ready for the playoffs

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If that's true, then that's great news.

9. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

I sure hope we'll have the big man back for the playoffs.
    I'm really looking forward to next weeks battle against Pittsburgh. It'll be a chance to see how the team responds when faced with adversity, and matching up against probably the most physical team in football right now.
    I want to see a Titans team ready to fight, to earn that number 1 seed.

10. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I'll feel better once the MRI is done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar