Haynesworth TIME TO GO

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Bottom LINE 92 gotta go, he is not worth keeping he has NEVER EVER lived up to his bill and a first round PICK we let class acts like Mason, Kevin Carter go and keep this garbage. While were at it lets get Reese to pack his bags with him time to go Haynesworthless please give me an argument why we should keep him please...............................

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Thank you Dr. Evil

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

How about no. Suspend him and then let him play. Talk about overreacting. He screwed up, no doubt about that I haven't seen the tape yet as I was attending the schwartzian debacle that has become our team, but to release him would be dumb.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

SHOCK

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Uh, how 'bout no. See how awful our run-d will be without him there. Trust me, you're overreacting.

6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I heard on 104.5 it is his last year on his contract. If thats the case then I just say deactivate him the rest of the year and let him go. This team is nothing short of embarrassing right now, so I say you start to clean house with some of the elements who are helping to bring the embarrassment.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I think you'll find even the Cowboys would be happy to snap him up. He'll pay his dues & put it behind him.He stays.

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

WHy would the cowboys want him? They had a better view than anybody watching Julius Jones run right past him Haynesworth all day.

9. zackmann

zackmann Guest

he has to go...

by the time he comes back, we will have found some solution at DT...

this stupid act combined with his very negative comments lately to the media say to me he doesn't want to be here next year...let's just cut our losses and go on...

10. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Because he is the best DL we have. He made a mistake and he is paying for it. I wonder how many fans that are calling for his head have ever been in a fight or punched someone in a moment of anger? Same thing here, it just happened on the football field instead of a bar or where ever.

Im not saying what Haynesworth did was right but to say he should never play another down or what ever is just ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar