Haynesworth to be Activated on Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: It appears DT Albert Haynesworth will be part of the activated roster on Sunday when the Titans face the Eagles in Philadelphia. Titans Coach Jeff Fisher said on Friday he's been satisfied with Haynesworth's work on the practice field. "He did good, he has worked each day," Fisher said. "He has been dealing with a little bit of the return soreness, but he has been fine. I didn't feel like the conditioning was an issue because of his workload while he was away." On Saturday, the Titans' one-week roster exemption ends and the the team must release a player to make room for Haynesworth.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Fisher is acting like this is some big decision to let him play Sunday. Heck, we have no lineman to play, it's a no brainer. Odom is out, Savage is hurt, LaBoy is still showing signs of a concussion, we are moving Brown to DE. Tough decision....lol.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Some guy they got off waivers to play DE. Kinda reminded me of Schobel, minus the thievery of a 4th round pick.

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I hope AH stomps some *** (speaking figuratively of course).

:beerbang: :beerbang:

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That's the spirit! :yes:

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

"Haynesworth added to roster, likely to play"- Y! sports

i like that...he seems ready to return to his position and help us stop the run and get a nice push in the middle....and return to being one of the most dominant DTs in the game

he is truely a domination force and u cant deny that...and i'm personally very hapyp to have him back...i think this was actually good (his suspension) for a couple of reasons

1 - we found a gem in brown...he is actualy a starter quality paleyr....he is doing very well...and now we have a very nice rotation w/ haynz, brown, starks, ro beast, and mahlona when neccisary...it really is very good and possibly 1 of the best w/ haynz and ro beast starting and switching w/ brown and starks...and mahlona as well has been doing well

2 - tought him a lession that he is expenedible.... no player should think he can do wat he wants and not....it made him feel that now he is playing to gain back some respect and for his future rather then knowin he was automatically gonna keep playin in the leauge...he now has to build a new image of himself and that will take work on and of the field...and hope that he is on team while he 'contritly' does that

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Nande was waived to make room. Guess they'll try to put him back on the PS.

9. Architect

Architect Pain Train

"Raise Hell, Young Man, Raise Hell!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar