Haynesworth Top AFC DT in Fan Vote for Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeah...but didnt that happen more than just once....

in all honosty i would love to see him make the pro-bowl he deserves it for being snubbed like a thousand times...but truthfully i think thorton has played better this yr at LB.

and albe better lead the voting...he should also def be 1st team all pro...he's just too good right now for nything less --- all things that will make signing him a lot harder though

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

What about VY!! just joking!!!!!!!!!!!! :ha:

3. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

over the years ive come to notice fan voting means basically nothing. albert could be at the top and still not make it. though i think he should and will. id be shocked if we had 2 or more players going. same as every year.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

About Bulluck, he had his highest tackle total for a 3 game stretch when Al was out. You put Al and KVB in front of Keith, and there aren't as many tackles to make. I think Keith has had a solid year, just not PB.

5. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

bulluck and haynsworth should have already got to the probowl if it wasnt for the hating coaches that wished they had both of them on there team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar