Haynesworth will miss game vs Cowboys

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Ankle injury puts Albert back on the sidelines.

Is it safe to say the Titans were smart by not breaking the bank for Haynesworth. He hasn't made any noise for the Redskins on the field like he did for us. And now he is missing games. lol at Albert and the Redskins.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I'm defiantly laughing at those clowns now. Too bad for him I guess, because when he left I actually thought for 2 seconds this Redskins team may be for real. Now he probably see's why he should have stayed in Tennessee. Washington may have lined his pockets, but they aren't helping his career any.

3. Lord_Drist

Lord_Drist Camp Fodder

Yeah, but still for $100,000,000 I don't think he's too heartbroken.

4. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

He's actually done better than I expected so far

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

too bad jason jones has missed more games, practice time and training camp than albert has this year.

just thought i'd throw that out there....

6. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

HAHAHA today's game was even more ridiculous then 'the boys' vs 'the bay' lmao

It was like both offenses were competing to see who could suck more!

Althought I gotta give the skins QB some credit...he stayed pretty cool under those heavy DAL blitzes....just couldn't produce with his guys though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar