Haynesworth will skip mandatory minicamp, wants trade.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets traded, but I will be stunned if it's to the Titans.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

So- who would take AH back and if so for what cost?

I'd trade as high as a 5th round- that would be it. Something tells me we'd get alot of production out of him if he was back here with Washburn.

(btw- don't see it happening- but I'd try it)

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't know. If this condition is legit, I'd need to know how this will impact things for his future. I have a hard time believing the Redskins wouldn't know about this.

4. Riverman

I think this rhabdo issue is BS. He may have had a very minor case of muscle breakdown. I think the medical staff checked an enzyme panel and saw a mild bump in his enzymes and gave AH the diagnosis. I believe AH is feigning the symptoms once he looked up the condition as part of his continued campaign to get out of Washington.

There is no way the medical staff would have cleared him for that pre-season game if he had a signficant degree of muscle breakdown. btw-the real risk that the muscle proteins can clog up the kidney and damage it, possibly even causing the kidneys to fail. If that happens- you have big time health problems.

I believe Washington will listen to any offer right now.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Months back I'd have fought to get this guy back, today though, I'd pay Washington to keep the "Tennessee Titans" out of their thoughts. Haynesworth headlines are worse than Favre watch.

6. Riverman

I don't know about that. I'm seeing alot of "smear" press on both AH and the Redskins part. I think we would do well to closely monitor this situation and take advantage of a "value opportunity" should one arise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Haynesworth had rhabdomyolysis; it's a condition that apparently causes degeneration of skeletal muscle

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/22/AR2010082202936.html

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Do you guys really think Jim Washburn is gonna let fat albert just sit and do nothing.
    I don't think so.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

He did it for most of his tenure here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Riverman

this rhabdo issue is BS- just "smear tactics" by both AH and Redskins.

Albert was productive here during his contract years. He's been paid. I think it's worth a gamble to bring him back to Washburn if we can get him at a value.

Value to me is a 5th round pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar