Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tom Foolery, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Haynesworth will be fortunate if..

..........he ever plays an NFL game again..

A life long ban would not be too severe. He could have killed that guy..

You guys keep blaming schwartz, Fisher had nothing to do with him or this defense right? Fisher is an innocent bystander right?

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Here's a guy with no respect for his coach. i wonder why?

3. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

Why the heck did Schwartz never try to BLITZ????

Everyone knows Deadthrow doesn't play for crap when you hit him and blitz him....

HIRE BUDDY RYAN!!!

4. He's an absolue idiot, completley uncalled for, why did Big AL even answer back to Fisher, what a ponce...

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

devil's advocate

there is no way thta i think wat he did was called for...but the guy is gettin really frusterated...and i've done just as dumb **** when i get pissed....or even worse...differnt time different story....so he got pissed...but he shouldnt have handled himself that way.

thats all this team needs now...more negative publicity.

6. Dcowboys#1

Dcowboys#1 Guest

He should be suspended at least 5-7 games and slapped with a heavy fine. He couldve seriously injured Gurode, fortunately Gurode got his stitches and was back on the sideline!!

7. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I know what he did was uncalled for but who the heck knows what the Dallas OLINE was doing in the trenches.....

I know Big Al has a short fuse, but I still they say they were going at his knees or something....

I'll defend him against a bunch of sorry Dallas players until I find out the whole story....it was WAY over the line, though!

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Just like most of the Cowpuke fans sitting around us today....cheering injuries to Woofolk and Bulluck....

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Titans Radio went off the net right before haynesworth came to the mic...what did he have to say?

10. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I'm talking about their sorry cheap shot players....I know our team is BAD, very young and have some big holes in several places...

Let's see the Pukes play a real team, you won't make it to the playoffs,
    JUST LIKE THE TITANS WON'T

You must be looking in the mirror when you mention IDIOT...
    Go run around in your TO jersey, kiddo and get the hell off our board...

OH wait, you must be a COLTS fan, or Jags fan right??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar