Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tom Foolery, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leinart isn't that much better, 5/8 49 yards INT, fumble lost...

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I dare say that not one other person on this board would share your opinion, so keep them as your own.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

TitansSuck, how bout you take your Dallas loving ### back to your forum and let our fans vent over here on ours.

What he did was a classless act and I really dont care if I ever see him in a Titans Uni again. I dont watch football for that kind of crap.

And Lienart proved my point for me in the game he played today. We made a good choice with Young. How often do Rookie QBs succeed in their first season. 1 out of every 30?

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Albert showed class in his post game comments, anyway.
    He said what he did was "disgusting" and put shame on his name. He said he saw a picture of his kids while he was in the locker room while the game was going on, and he hoped they don't grow up and think he was a dirty player.
    He said he lost control, there is no excuse, and sounded truly contrite.

5. That's a start...

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Well, that's comforting. I guess.

7. TitansSuck

TitansSuck Camp Fodder

ammotroop-

Sorry to be on your board, there was a link on our board showing the fact that titans fans approve that haynesworth is a scumbag POS. But when I saw the TitanJames post I had to register and reply. My choice for my username was poor judgemnet but atleast it wont require 20 stitches.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Al is lucky he did not do something seriously stupid like Romo did to that guy when he punched him in the face. He could have ended that guy's career with what he did.

Totally shocking to me because I do not think that is what he is about...yet still no excuse and he deserves whatever fines and suspension he gets. He let his team, his coaches and the fans down with that move today.

I was highly frustated today as well and was fed up listening to Supposed-Titan-Fan-Turned_Cowpuker-Fan badmouthing the team every play....but has badly as I wanted to roll up the cheer flags they gave us today and make that guy a Cowpuker-On-A-Stick with them....I did not do it.

Al should have used the same constraint.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Depends on if you wander your sorry smacktard self into my tailgate area anytime....

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think he should have criminal charges filed against him. Stomping on someone with a cleat is no different than stabbing someone with a short blade. In the face. For no apparent reason. Oh, he got mad, my bad. They have a term for that in the legal profession. Attempted manslaughter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar